Applications are invited for the 2022/23 year provided they are received by 1st October 2022
- Applicants should be drawn from Somerset, Dorset, Devon, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Bristol
- All applications for under 16 funding (including Brymore Scholarships) will be considered at only one Charity Committee per year in July.
- The grant will be applicable to first year students only
- The maximum award will be £500 per application which if awarded will be paid direct to the School on submission of an invoice in the year of the award or the grant will be forfeited.
- When a contribution to total funding is offered by The Society, proof of total course funding being achieved may be requested before the offered funds are released direct to the Educational establishment involved. Funding should be before the course or study begins, rather than applying for a top up part way through studies.
- Chosen courses should be relevant to the core values of the Royal Bath and West of England Society – for the encouragement of agriculture, manufacture, commerce and rural crafts.
- Priority should be given to applicants whose award would make a real difference to their lives and to their future.
- Closing date for applications will be 1st October in any year.